Open Data Ireland training courses 2020September 5, 2018
New dates in 2020 – don’t miss out in 2020!
Book your place now at https://irelandopendata.eventbrite.co.uk
The course details are as follows:
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
- Wednesday 1st April 2020
Develop knowledge and understanding of what open data is and what it means for citizens and the public sector.
Data Publication & Technical Framework
- Wednesday 5th February 2020
- Thursday 2nd April 2020
Develop more practical knowledge about publishing open data in line with the Open Data Technical Framework.
Data Analytics and Visualisation, Introduction Level
- Tuesday 25th February 2020
Learn how to work with analytics to create insight and visualisations that engage.
Data Analytics and Visualisation, Advanced Level
- Tuesday 28th April 2020
Aimed at those looking to maximise the value of their data with advanced analytics.
- Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Wednesday 29th April 2020
Anonymisation enables data to be published without breaching data protection principles through de-personalisation and aggregation.
Introduction to Linked Data (half day)
- Thursday 27th February 2020
Recommended best practice for exposing, sharing and connecting pieces of data.
Further details of the courses can also be found on their website https://urbantide.com/open-data-ireland.
They have had a high level of interest and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would prefer bespoke training within your own organisation then please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and UrbanTide would be very happy to discuss your requirements further.
- Please click the Eventbrite link and then click the Register button to book your place on your chosen course(s) through Eventbrite. You can book for up to 10 people within your organisation;
- UrbanTide will then be in touch with you by email to complete a Notification to Activate Services Form (NASF);
- You will be sent an invoice closer to the training course date.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with them at UrbanTide (email@example.com) if you have any queries or need more information at this stage. Plus further information has been provided by DPER on the procurement website at this link: https://bz.procurement.ie/contracts/4151.
UrbanTide is looking forward to working with you all as part of the exciting and ambitious Open Data Ireland Initiative.