Last remaining places for April Open Data TrainingMarch 28, 2018
With just two weeks to go, Open Data Ireland Initiative Training Courses run by Urban Tide in April (Dublin) are filling up, with limited space remaining. Have you booked your place yet?
The dates are:
- Wednesday 11th April 2018: General Overview on Open Data (Broad Training)
- Thursday 12th April 2018: Application of the Open Data Technical Framework (User Group Training)
- Wednesday 18th April 2018: Anonymisation Techniques & Linked Data (User Group Training)
- Thursday 19th April 2018: Data Analytics & Visualisation (User Group Training)
All of these sessions will:
- be a full-day of training: 9.30am/10.00am to 4.00pm (with an optional Q&A session 4-5pm)
- be held at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- be attended by a mixture of people from across different public sector bodies in Ireland
- cost €108.33+VAT per person for Broad training
- cost €216.67+VAT per person for User Group training
Further details of the courses can be found on Urban Tides website https://urbantide.com/open-data-ireland.
There has been a high level of interest and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would prefer bespoke training within your own organisation then please get in touch with Urban Tide (email@example.com) who will be happy to discuss your requirements further.