Coronavirus (COVID 19) Dashboard and other sources of informationMarch 23, 2020
- A COVID-19 Dashboard is now available on Geohive providing up to date data on Covid 19 in Ireland as well as information on Global cases.
- Latest News, Information and Updates can be found on Gov.ie and updates on confirmed cases in Ireland are also available from the Department of Health at this link .
- Other useful source of information on global figures are available via the Worldometers here and the World Health Organisation.
- Information from the HSE on Symptoms, causes and how to protect yourself are at this link
- The HSE has also provided information on the sharing of resources (posters, booklets and videos for use in workplaces and communities to raise awareness about preventing the spread of coronavirus. These can be accessed here
- A Business Continuity Checklist has been published by the D/Business, Enterprise and Innovation (D/BEI) https://dbei.gov.ie/en/Publications/Business-Continuity-Planning-A-checklist-of-Preparatory-Actions-in-Responding-to-the-COVID-19-Outbreak.html
- In addition a useful list of government supports available for businesses has also been published by D/BEI https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Supports-for-SMEs/COVID-19-supports/Government-supports-to-COVID-19-impacted-businesses.html (deferral of rates payments, changes to annual filing obligations to CRO, Revenue supports for business, bank support, etc. )
- COVID-19 information and advice for taxpayers and agents has been published by Revenue https://www.revenue.ie/en/corporate/communications/covid19/index.aspx