||# Met Éireann Creative Commons Attribution Licence Notice
## Terms and Conditions:
* Met Éireann retains Intellectual Property Rights and copyright over our data.
* Met Éireann must be acknowledged (attributed) as the source.
* Met Éireann does not accept any liability whatsoever for any error or omission in the data, their availability, or for any loss or damage arising from their use.
* Users must remove attribution if requested by Met Éireann.
This data is published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). To view a copy of this licence, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
You are free to:
* Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
* Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
* You must give appropriate credit (attribution) to Met Éireann as outlined below, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made.
* No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the licence permits.