Urban Tide announces details of their April 2018 Open Data Training CoursesFebruary 16, 2018
Urban Tide is delighted to announce that the next set of Open Data Ireland Initiative Training Courses will take place in April in Dublin.
The dates are:
- Wednesday 11th April 2018: General Overview on Open Data (Broad Training)
- Thursday 12th April 2018: Application of the Open Data Technical Framework (User Group Training)
- Wednesday 18th April 2018: Anonymisation Techniques & Linked Data (User Group Training)
- Thursday 19th April 2018: Data Analytics & Visualisation (User Group Training)
All of these sessions will:
- be a full-day of training: 9.30am/10.00am to 4.00pm (with an optional Q&A session 4-5pm)
- be held at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- be attended by a mixture of people from across different public sector bodies in Ireland
- cost €108.33+VAT per person for Broad training
- cost €216.67+VAT per person for User Group training
Further details of the courses can be found on their website https://urbantide.com/open-data-ireland.
Urban Tide has had a high level of interest and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would prefer bespoke training within your own organisation then please get in touch (email@example.com) and they would be very happy to discuss your requirements further.
- Please click the relevant links above to book your place on your chosen course(s) through Eventbrite. You can book for up to 10 people within your organisation;
- They will then be in touch with you by email to complete a Notification to Activate Services Form (NASF);
- You will be sent an invoice closer to the training course date.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with UrbanTide (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries or need more information at this stage. Plus further information has been provided by DPER on the procurement website at this link: https://bz.procurement.ie/contracts/4151.
Urban Tide is looking forward to working with you all as part of the exciting and ambitious Open Data Ireland Initiative.