Open Data Ireland training courses - Spring/Summer 2021February 18, 2021
The new Open Data and Re Use of Public Sector Information (PSI) Directive, coming in July 2021, introduces an obligation for all public bodies to publish available data in open formats (unless access is restricted or excluded). Are you ready? Our online training courses will give you the knowledge and tools you need to get a head start.
ONLINE Open Data training courses for all Irish public sector staff are available to book via Eventbrite.
Courses and dates in 2021 – don’t wait to book your place!
1. Introduction to Open Data - Online, 2 hours, FREE
- Develop knowledge and understanding of what open data is and what it means for citizens and the public sector.
Wednesday 3rd March 2021 - SOLD OUT
2. Data Publication & Technical Framework - Online, 2 days, 2 hours per day, €80
- Develop more practical knowledge about publishing open data in line with the Open Data Technical Framework.
3. Data Analytics & Visualisation, Introduction Level – Online, 2 days, 2 hours per day, €80
- Learn how to work with analytics to create insight and visualisations that engage.
4. Data Anonymisation & Linked Data, Introduction Level – Online, 2 days, 2 hours per day, €80
- Discover how to anonymise data and learn about 5* linked data.
Wednesday 24th & Thursday 25th March 2021 - SOLD OUT
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Further information and booking via the Eventbrite links above.