Last call for December Open Data Training...........November 28, 2017
With less than two weeks to go until the Dublin training courses, spaces are filling fast. If you would like to register for the Dublin Open Data Ireland Initiative Training Courses, please do so very soon!
The Dublin dates are:
- Tuesday 5th December 2017: General Overview on Open Data (Broad Training)
- Wednesday 6th December 2017: Application of the Open Data Technical Framework (User Group Training)
- Wednesday 13th December 2017: Anonymisation Techniques & Linked Data (User Group Training)
- Thursday 14th December 2017: Data Analytics & Visualisation (User Group Training)
All of these sessions in Dublin will:
- be a full-day of training: 9.30am/10.00am to 5.00pm
- be held at the Clayton Ballsbridge Hotel, Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- be attended by a mixture of people from across different public sector bodies in Ireland
- cost €108.33+VAT per person for Broad training
- cost €216.67+VAT per person for User Group training
Further details of the courses can be found on our website https://urbantide.com/open-data-ireland.
We have had a high level of interest and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would prefer bespoke training within your own organisation then please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we would be very happy to discuss your requirements further.
We have updated the booking process and the NASF to make it more user friendly.
- Please click the relevant links above to book your place on your chosen course(s) through Eventbrite. You can book for up to 10 people within your organisation;
- We will then be in touch with you by email to complete a Notification to Activate Services Form (NASF);
- You will be sent an invoice closer to the training course date.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at UrbanTide (email@example.com) if you have any queries or need more information at this stage. Plus further information has been provided by DPER on the procurement website at this link: https://bz.procurement.ie/contracts/4151.
We are looking forward to working with you all as part of the exciting and ambitious Open Data Ireland Initiative.