Final few places left for June Open Data Training CoursesJune 12, 2018
The final set of Open Data training courses run by Urban Tide before the Summer Break will take place on 18th and 19th June. Courses will then resume in September.
June courses are as follows:
- Monday 18th June 2018 - General Overview of Open Data Broad Training
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 - Technical Framework User Group Training
Both of these sessions in June in Dublin will:
- be a full-day of training: 9.30am/10.00am to 5.00pm
- be held at a venue in Dublin, to be confirmed shortly
- be attended by a mixture of people from across different public sector bodies in Ireland
- cost €108.33+VAT per person for Broad training
- cost €216.67+VAT per person for User Group training
Further details of the courses can be found on their website https://urbantide.com/open-data-ireland.
Urban Tide has had a high level of interest and places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would prefer bespoke training within your own organisation then please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they would be very happy to discuss your requirements further.
Urban Tide has updated the booking process and the NASF to make it more user friendly.
- Please click the relevant links above to book your place on your chosen course(s) through Eventbrite. You can book for up to 10 people within your organisation;
- Urban Tide will then be in touch with you by email to complete a Notification to Activate Services Form (NASF);
- You will be sent an invoice closer to the training course date.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with UrbanTide (email@example.com) if you have any queries or need more information at this stage. Plus further information has been provided by DPER on the procurement website at this link: https://bz.procurement.ie/contracts/4151.
Urban Tide is looking forward to working with you all as part of the exciting and ambitious Open Data Ireland Initiative.